Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Error when imporint from a backup

Quote Reply
Error when imporint from a backup
I backed up my previous db. Then installed the new version of Linkssql on a new server (as I needed it to be on a new server).
I ran the import from a backup option... And here is what I have:

Verifying table headers ...
Checking Category
Checking CatRelations
Checking Links
Checking CatLinks
Checking Users
Checking Editors
Checking Changes
Checking Verify
Checking EmailMailings
Checking EmailTemplates
Checking MailingIndex
Checking MailingList
Checking MailingListIndex
Checking ClickTrack
All tables verified successfully

Importing lsql_Category ... (starting at line 5 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_Category ...
49 records imported to lsql_Category.
All records have been imported to lsql_Category.

Importing lsql_CatRelations ... (starting at line 57 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_CatRelations ...
0 records imported to lsql_CatRelations.
All records have been imported to lsql_CatRelations.

Importing lsql_Links ... (starting at line 60 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_Links ...
WARNING: Unable to import `1|StarWars-Universe.com|http://www.starwars-universe.com|Chewda|2001-12-10|2001-12-10|Super site Français|Chewda|chewda@starwars-universe.com|2|No|No|Yes|Yes|0.00|0|200|2001-12-10 00:00:00|20030911092036|NULL' (line 60 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde): called with 20 bind variables when 19 are needed
WARNING: Unable to import `2|Film SF|http://www.filmsf.com|MRHA2|2001-12-10|2001-12-10|Fiches des films de science-fiction avec photos, liens, critiques, résumés, captures de DVD mais aussi les dernieres sorties, les tournages SF, les ressemblances entre differents films, des liens, un quiz et les filmographies complètes de tous les réalisateurs.|MRHA|mrha@starwars-universe.com|0|No|No|No|Yes|0.00|0|200|2001-12-10 00:00:00|20030911092035|NULL' (line 61 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde): called with 20 bind variables when 19 are needed

** Same for all 308 links **

308 records imported to lsql_Links.
All records have been imported to lsql_Links.

Importing lsql_CatLinks ... (starting at line 371 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_CatLinks ...
308 records imported to lsql_CatLinks.
All records have been imported to lsql_CatLinks.

Importing lsql_Users ... (starting at line 682 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_Users ...
5 records imported to lsql_Users.
All records have been imported to lsql_Users.

Importing lsql_Editors ... (starting at line 690 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_Editors ...
0 records imported to lsql_Editors.
All records have been imported to lsql_Editors.

Importing lsql_Changes ... (starting at line 693 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_Changes ...
2 records imported to lsql_Changes.
All records have been imported to lsql_Changes.

Importing lsql_Verify ... (starting at line 698 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_Verify ...
4 records imported to lsql_Verify.
All records have been imported to lsql_Verify.

Importing lsql_EmailMailings ... (starting at line 705 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_EmailMailings ...
0 records imported to lsql_EmailMailings.
All records have been imported to lsql_EmailMailings.

Importing lsql_EmailTemplates ... (starting at line 708 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_EmailTemplates ...
0 records imported to lsql_EmailTemplates.
All records have been imported to lsql_EmailTemplates.

Importing lsql_MailingIndex ... (starting at line 711 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_MailingIndex ...
0 records imported to lsql_MailingIndex.
All records have been imported to lsql_MailingIndex.

Importing lsql_MailingList ... (starting at line 714 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_MailingList ...
0 records imported to lsql_MailingList.
All records have been imported to lsql_MailingList.

Importing lsql_MailingListIndex ... (starting at line 717 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_MailingListIndex ...
0 records imported to lsql_MailingListIndex.
All records have been imported to lsql_MailingListIndex.

Importing lsql_ClickTrack ... (starting at line 720 of /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde)
Starting import to table lsql_ClickTrack ...
0 records imported to lsql_ClickTrack.
All records have been imported to lsql_ClickTrack.

All tables contained in /home/www/zonefiction/moteur/cgi/admin/sauvegarde have been imported.

NOTE: You must run Repair Tables and Rebuild Search after performing an import!
Data has been successfully import/exported!

Then when I repair tables and rebuild search... The categories are here... But no link !!

Help anyone ?

Cedric.
Quote Reply
Re: [Chewda] Error when imporint from a backup In reply to
>>>called with 20 bind variables when 19 are needed <<<

Have you removed any fields from this table recently? Basically that is saying that it is being passed 20 fields worth of values, but it only needs 19 .. so it is confused, and won't import.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Chewda] Error when imporint from a backup In reply to
make sure your new links table matches your old links table.

For this sort of import/restore it's almost always better to drop the tables on the new site, and make sure you use a create-tables command on the old site.

I don't use Links backup to do this (I use mysql dump commands)

If the imported backup will create new tables for you (the checking portion seems to valildate them) you might want to drop your Links table and see if it will write a new table the import likes better.

You can preserve your old links table by going to MySQLman and on the export page just write out the "Create table" statements, dut/paste them into a file, and if things don't go well, you just paste it in to the SQL monitor to get back your empty original table.

Not having used the backup/restore of Links, I can't be more specific -- but I have had problems on re-importing data, and it's usually a table mismatch so checking them carefully is the fist step.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.