Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Editor Login

Quote Reply
Editor Login
A very stupid question.

Does editor login the same manner main admin does? Or how can editor login to view/edit/validate listings.

Thanks for the help.

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [TRPN] Editor Login In reply to
When you assign an editor status to a user, the user will see an "editor" link appear in the menu (nav). They just select that and it takes them to a controlled "Browse" screen which is where they do thier work.
Quote Reply
Re: [Teambldr] Editor Login In reply to
In Reply To:
When you assign an editor status to a user, the user will see an "editor" link appear in the menu (nav). They just select that and it takes them to a controlled "Browse" screen which is where they do thier work.

I don't think that would happen on my web site 1) I am using a static directory and 2) I have made the template from stractch and I don't think I needed the editor login at that time :)

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [TRPN] Editor Login In reply to
I use static as well. The login page is cgi so it is shows the editor link (in the default template) as soon as an editor logs in.

If you created your templates then you may have an issue that cannot be corrected very easily. The default template has all the answers in it relative to the editor login/status though. So look at the default login for examples and ideas.
Quote Reply
Re: [Teambldr] Editor Login In reply to
Speaking here as a new VETERAN, go to:

browser.cgi

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Editor Login In reply to
Quote:
Speaking here as a new VETERAN
Wow, your presence makes me humble.Laugh

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins

Last edited by:

Ian: Aug 19, 2002, 8:13 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Editor Login In reply to
Thumbs Up... Shocked
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory