Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Custom CSS Tags for Breadcrumb Links

Quote Reply
Custom CSS Tags for Breadcrumb Links
I am not sure how this can be done & would appreciate some help. For the site-wide I am having Dark Blue color for link, and hence have that as a default link colors. However for the category breadcrumbs (<%Links::Utils::format_title($title_loop, separator => $crumb_separator, no_escape_separator => $no_escape_crumb_separator, include_home => 1, link_type => 2)%>) I need to setup White color for links as the background is of Dark Blue color.

Does anyone know how to do this by global or editing template & without having to edit any GLinks core file?

Thank you.

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [SWDevil.Com] Custom CSS Tags for Breadcrumb Links In reply to
Just look at the generated html source for the breadcrumb, and just create the CSS based on that. You might want to also look at the existing CSS on the breadcrumb (which is just the .crumb class).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Custom CSS Tags for Breadcrumb Links In reply to
In Reply To:
Just look at the generated html source for the breadcrumb, and just create the CSS based on that. You might want to also look at the existing CSS on the breadcrumb (which is just the .crumb class).

When I change the text color for crumb, it only changes the non-link texts. (example below).

<div class="crumb">Bread Crumb Home : Bread Crumb Category Link : Bread Crumb Title </div>

I was hoping there would be separate css tag (example: a:link.crumb,a:visited.crumb,a:hover.crumb{ font : 1em Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;}) so what one can use desired color and text type for bread crumbs.

Thank you for the help & support.

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by:

SWDevil.Com: Aug 6, 2006, 9:08 AM