Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Contact Email Error - Gossamer Messed it Up

Quote Reply
Contact Email Error - Gossamer Messed it Up
Please help - Gossamer has not been able to fix this problem they created after I paid for them to do the upgrade(s) installation.

Since the upgrade to the 2.04 whenever someone adds a link the rejection & validation emails get sent to ME (admin email) instead of them. This function worked just fine prior to me paying them to perform the upgrade. Its been a month now and I have to manually email all the emails since they have not corrected their error. Nor seem to know how they messed it up.

Someone please tell me how I can fix this.
1. The columns appear in the admin section as I can read the contacts name & contacts email in the text box. I'ts just sending all correspondence to the admin email instead of the contact email.

thanks
PelsLvr

Quote Reply
Re: Contact Email Error - Gossamer Messed it Up In reply to
Anyone have any idea how to correct this?

Quote Reply
I've been happy with Gossamer Threads for years now but this upgrade to 2.05, which is a security upgrade has been a nightmare, trashed everything, and no downgrade path, changed the way everything is done...confusing...I hope I can straighten it all out.

Quote Reply
OK, I calmed down a bit...rolling up my sleeves to fix this...getting better...

Can someone tell me the table parameters for Contact_Email and Contact_Name? Thanks.