Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Change colour of main background

Quote Reply
Change colour of main background
How do I change the background colour behind the shadows of the main box, i.e. where it says the link categories or the links or the form to add a new link. I have been breaking my head over this, and I can't figure it out. So I would really appreciate some pointers!

Thanks Sly

Gila
http://www.globalyeshiva.com

Gila
The Global Yeshiva
Quote Reply
Re: [Gila] Change colour of main background In reply to
Hi,

Go to the admin panel.

Select Build

Select Template Globals

Look for Header_Row or Title_Linked_Row.

I believe that one of those is what you are looking for.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: I just reread your post and thought that maybe you were talking about the space behind the category names instead. If that is the case that is done in the template home.html. There are 2 table cells there that you can color to match your need. As well, look at the category.html and subcategory.html for some other options maybe.

In the home.html look for the <%category%> tag and right above that is the table tags.

Brian

Last edited by:

Teambldr: Aug 3, 2005, 12:00 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Teambldr] Change colour of main background In reply to
Hi Brian,

thanks for your reply, but I couldn't find either of the two places you told me to look for in Template Globals. It seems I don't have it - is it possible? Or did you mean I should add it to the Template Globals?

Similarly I couldn't find the place to change the colour in the home template...

I was assuming that the colour is defined in the CSS templates and I should change it their, but I can't seem to find the place to change it within the css templates.

Gila
The Global Yeshiva
Quote Reply
Which version are you using?
Quote Reply
Re: [Teambldr] Change colour of main background In reply to
Version 3.0.4

Gila
The Global Yeshiva
Quote Reply
I see it is controlled by the shadow. Is there any way to change the background colour of the shadow?

Gila
The Global Yeshiva
Quote Reply
Unfortunately, there's currently no easy way to change it except for using a graphics editing program (paint shop pro, photoshop, gimp, etc).

Adrian