Categories names in _spanish_

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] International category & valid directory names In reply to
You are in beta and it is at version 1.0.2 already Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] International category & valid directory names In reply to
I found some errors in the 1.0 version. so I numbered it 1.0.2. This means there was 2 small modifications in the plugin. The 1.0 version was mature enough to call it as 1.0, even if it was not released...
And the beta shows it's not public release, and it still has to be tested by some other people.
That's why it's 1.0.2beta. I would call it 1.0beta2, but since there were real feature changes, 1.0.2beta is fine.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] International category & valid directory names In reply to
Ok. I've been testing the plugin for more than a week, and I must say it works _perfectly_

Installation is very well commented and simple.

I haven't found any problem so far. My Links SQL installation has 608 categories, and most of them have non-english characters.

After running the convert option in the DirName plugin menu, all categories names with spanish characters were replaced with their correspondant, according of course to the previously defined rules (character replacement rules) defined in the plugin setup menu.

Great work, I must say. It is fair to say this version could be moved from beta to stable.

Thanks so much webmaster33 !

netcomve
> >