Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Can't call method "rows" on an undefined value at nph-build.cgi line 552.

Quote Reply
Hi all,

I got rid of an unused field in the links admin, resynced, and clicked rebuild. It quit when it gets to building detailed and gives this error:

Hmmm what is it? and does anyone know how to fix it?

Searches work fine, and everything works fine. I just cant rebuild...

BTW, I enabled debug, and it just hangs.... If im using it right...

Help,
Thanks in advance,

Juan Carlos

Last edited by:

Gorospe: Jul 2, 2007, 6:32 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Gorospe] Can't call method "rows" on an undefined value at nph-build.cgi line 552. In reply to
Hi,

Go to Setup > Misc Options, and set Debugging to "Enabled".

Then, run it again - and paste the error it gets.

Not a lot we can do without that, as the error bit you pasted could literally be anything of a thousand things Wink

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Can't call method "rows" on an undefined value at nph-build.cgi line 552. In reply to
Thanks, but debug would just hang for over 10 minutes and not do anything.

But I fixed it. ;) Well, I also broke it. I deleted the table from the admin, that table belonged to a plugin.. So, I reinstalled it, and everything worked again. Funny thing is that even if I uninstall that plugin correctly, it gives me the same error.

The plugion was the Build Detailed yes/no plugin.

Works again, so I just left it installed. :)

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [Gorospe] Can't call method "rows" on an undefined value at nph-build.cgi line 552. In reply to
Hi,

Glad its working now :) The Build_Detailed plugin makes changes to the nph-build.cgi file I believe, so it only creates detailed pages that have the Build_Detailed field set to "yes". However, the uninstall function *should* have turned the code back to normal - so I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!