Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Build All error

Quote Reply
Build All error
Hi,
I'm trying Building HTML Pages torught Build All, but
there are this error, why ???

A fatal error has occured:GT::SQL::Table (21731): Wrong argument passed to this subroutine. Usage: Must pass category id to template_set at /home/mysite/www/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Category.pm line 307.
Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Thanks in Advance
Bye From Italy
Quote Reply
Re: [fabio] Build All error In reply to
Probably a stray link, which doesn't have a category assigned (or vice versa). The only way I have found to fix this problem, is to write a script which goes through each of the links in your database, checks to see if a category is assigned to that particular link, and if not, then bring up an error, so you can delete the link, or assign a category to it.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build All error In reply to
Thanks Andy, can u give me this script ???

Thanks in Advance
Bye From Italy
Quote Reply
Re: [fabio] Build All error In reply to
Afraid not, as I can't seem to find it. Its relativly simple.

1) Grab all the links in your database...
2) Check CatLinks to see that at least one valid category is assigned to that link
3) Produce a list of ID's that don't seem to have a valid category assigned to them.

If you would like me to write something for you, please contact me on andy@ultranerds.com. You won't get a reply until tomorrow though, as I'm off for the night now :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build All error In reply to
thanks andy I've solvet (seems)

Thanks in Advance
Bye From Italy