Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Build-in search logger - duplicate key

Quote Reply
Build-in search logger - duplicate key
Hi,

Have problem with build-in search logger. In searc logger table have this columns - sloq_query, slog_count, slog_hits, slog_time, slog_last.

slog_query is been selected as primary key (?). Now, when I try to change something in this table, I got error message saying I have duplicated primary keys.

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [DeadMan] Build-in search logger - duplicate key In reply to
Hi,

Why would you want to do that? The point in having the query as the primary key, is to stop duplicate records of the same query occuring:P\

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build-in search logger - duplicate key In reply to
I don't want to change that. All I wanted to do is to change collation type for that column, but when I tried to do that, I got error that I have duplicate primarey key in table.

I've deleted some of that entries and now it's ok. (maybe problem was in international chars like šđčć in my country).

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Build-in search logger - duplicate key In reply to
I guess I didn't solve my problme.

I try to use this code:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `lsql_SearchLogs` CHANGE `slog_query` `slog_query` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL

and got this error

Code:
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'varazdin' for key 1

Now, I've checked sloq_query and there is not duplicate key 'varazdin' but there are keys like: varazdin, varazdin online, varazdinske ....

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [DeadMan] Build-in search logger - duplicate key In reply to
You may find something here...

http://search.yahoo.com/...i=UTF-8&fp_ip=UK