Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

BUG? build_more doesn't work

Quote Reply
BUG? build_more doesn't work
Hi,

I've just found out that the "build_more"-funktion in admin>setup>build options doesn't work.

It work's for the category's paging-links but the files are still build as "moreX.html" - so the "build_more"-field has no effect to the file's names.

BTW: it would be nice to define the names of the "more"-pages by category similar to the "build_category_format"-option (e.g. CatName_X.html)

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] BUG? build_more doesn't work In reply to
Sorry about that, I missed making the change in nph-build.cgi. I put up an update to fix it.

In Reply To:
BTW: it would be nice to define the names of the "more"-pages by category similar to the "build_category_format"-option (e.g. CatName_X.html)
I don't think I could include that in the base program due to the restriction that it would have to work in both dynamic and static mode (it would be hard to make it work). However, I'm thinking about putting a plugin hook around the filename generation that would allow you to write a plugin to set it to whatever format you wanted.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] BUG? build_more doesn't work In reply to
Hi Adrian,

thanks for the quick reply.

The fix and the hook - both sounds good.

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] BUG? build_more doesn't work In reply to
A problem I just noticed is the category index page is still linked as /index.html in the paging toolbar even when build_index_include is set to NO.
Quote Reply
Re: [biglion] BUG? build_more doesn't work In reply to
I've put up an update which should fix this small problem.

Adrian