Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

2.99.1 -- also in 2.99 beta

Quote Reply
2.99.1 -- also in 2.99 beta
Directory Build time always shows:

Directory Last Generated Time 2004-Jul-11 09:54:59 AM Now upon DB repair, the NEW status on the Home Page is gone no matter what the setting is in Admin for the New cutoff.

Also, as already noted in oither thread one of the global fails. Global to list lates_n category wise ... where the global is called on category page and is supposed to be listing the latest_n listings in that category and downwards, but it only lists for the category and not category downwards. This is working in 2.2.x

Thanks
HyTC
==================================
Mail Me If Contacting Privately Is That Necessary.
Quote Reply
Re: [HyperTherm] 2.99.1 -- also in 2.99 beta In reply to
Where does it say when it was last built?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] 2.99.1 -- also in 2.99 beta In reply to
Home page right below the banner

Thanks
HyTC
Quote Reply
That timing issue was just after upgrade.
This got corrected after Repair but this lead to NEW status not being displayed on Home page for the Categories with NEW Submissions.

Thanks
HyTC
Quote Reply
Re: [HyperTherm] 2.99.1 -- also in 2.99 beta In reply to
Your category problem is probably due to the Category Tree being incorrect. We've found a bug in the imports which would cause such a problem and will be coming out with a fix soon.

Adrian
Quote Reply
OK hope that should solve the NEW status not being displayed on home page for the Categories which have NEW submissions. I repeat, on the Category /Sub Cat / and other pages the status (NEW/POPULAR etc) are displayed. It's only the Home page which is having this issue.

I am not sure if that <%latest_ten_cat%> global failing is also because of that ... it only displays in the category and Not Category Downwards.

Thanks

Thanks
HyTC
Quote Reply
Also what i do not remeber is that in Admin Links Modify , whether 2.2x showed the isNew/isPopular/isChanged or not. In this version it doesn't show against a given link in Admin...

Thanks
HyTC