Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

"fetchrow_array" - fatal error

Quote Reply
"fetchrow_array" - fatal error
Hello,We have just re-installed the links sql program and it is giving the below error when we try to add a link.Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined value at /usr/local/www/virtual3/66/175/39/40/html/cgi-bin/portal/admin/Links/Link.pm line 573.Can you guide what is the mistake in our setup. Is it possible that the phpmyadmin is not consistent with links db program?To know the more details of the error, you can visit http://www.bethecause.org/cgi-bin/portal/add.cgiThank you.
Quote Reply
Re: [prerna] "fetchrow_array" - fatal error In reply to
When you say 're-installed', do you mean completely re-installed (i.e install.dat and install.cgi), or simply copied over the old files onto another server?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] "fetchrow_array" - fatal error In reply to
Andy,

Completely re-installed, install.dat, install.cgi - the works. We change hosting company altogether.

pvm
Quote Reply
If you have access to Telnet or SSH, can you login, and type;

cd /usr/local/www/virtual3/66/175/39/40/html/cgi-bin/portal/admin/Links/

then

dir (unless errror with above command)

What does this do? Error, or just print out the contents of the directory?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Turn on debugging and post the output please. It sounds like a table crash or something.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] "fetchrow_array" - fatal error In reply to
Its been sorted now. Seemed that the SQL data wasn't created correctly after installing. Doing a SQL rebuld of the tables sorted it Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] "fetchrow_array" - fatal error In reply to
Dear Andy,

Thanks very much. It seems sorted out now, however there still seems one issue. It doesn't recognize any links present.

If you visit www.bethecause.org you will find that there are 371 links, why are they not reflecting when you want to verify the links.

Which part should I be focusing on to correct it?

I know the data base is not configured correctly, the last one was under the name cause_bethe, this one is bethecause_org, if I change the name to what it was, would it resolve this issue?

I had done 2 back ups, phpmyadmin and links. I restored the phpmyadmin, that it did not automatically update the links program and visa versa. How do I get the linked back with each other, so that the new links get added properly.

I cannot thank you enough.

pvm
Quote Reply
Did you do a re-install of the backups held in the /admin/backup folder? That should import your backed up database... I double checked there were no links in the database before doing the re-initialation of the tables, so there were none there.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk