Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

theme, and cgi for add and search

Quote Reply
theme, and cgi for add and search
My default is luna and it works fine.

I have a theme (both css and templates) for part of the site, and it works fine for showing categories and links. I have checked all's well in the include_common_head.html

But when I try to add a link, or search (and maybe other activities too), I am returned to my default theme of luna.

In the admin, setup options, the build settings, it says:

Quote:
Default template set to use. This affects which template set is used when building HTMLpages, or when calling the cgi scripts without arguments. If you have different themes set up, then they will show up as "<template set>.<theme>".

For example, I have:
/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi?ID=1011;d=1

Usually the category 1011 appears with the theme, but in this case it appears with the default luna. This is not a "cgi script without arguments", is it?

I would greatly appreciate help with this - is there something I need to tweak somewhere to stay in my theme?

Thank you very much!
Tora

Quote Reply
Re: [tora] theme, and cgi for add and search In reply to
Can you message me an example? I'm not sure what the issue is.

The only time it should over-ride that setting, is when you pass in &t=xxxx (a new template set name).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] theme, and cgi for add and search In reply to
Thanks for this Andy.

It works fine with t in the url - I'm just working on avoiding a loop which adds several conflicting t values to the url!
Quote Reply
Re: [tora] theme, and cgi for add and search In reply to
Hi,

It shouldn't ever add more than one t= in the URL (unless you pass it more than one :))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!