Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Very odd 2.1.2 bug!
Just got a bit of a weird bug. The install appears to have gone fine, but when running admin.cgi, I get a 500 IS error. Upon looking into this, is seems that GT/Base.pm wasn't created, along with GT/Config.pm.

Any idea why this may be? I'm a little confused Unimpressed

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Very odd 2.1.2 bug! In reply to
Did you run a new install, or an upgrade? I ran an upgrade from 2.1.1, and it updated those two files on mine. Not sure why it wouldn't have loaded them for you. Unsure

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: [SeanP] Very odd 2.1.2 bug! In reply to
This is a fresh install Unimpressed

Alex, GT, anyone?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Should really be there. I've never had a problem with the installer unpackaging files (though sometimes in the wrong place by my own fault... Angelic) Can you check the disk space then the file quota for the user.And just to ensure that you don't have a corrupted binary, maybe do a test installation on another location?
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] Very odd 2.1.2 bug! In reply to
Could I send the details over to you, so you can see for yourself? I've tried 3 times now Unimpressed

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
sure, send them on over :)