Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Stats Script
Ok, I'm looking at writing a Plugin for Links SQL, that will do several things;

+ Record Referers
+ Utilize the ClickTracks column to display details on people who have clicked on links.
+ Option for link owners to be able to log in, and view their stats.

Before I get too deep into writing this plugin, are there any more ideas that people would like to see in it?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Stats Script In reply to
I like this idea a lot Smile I would like to be able to control which stats the user gets to see though.

Can you do something like follow a user through the clicks they make on the site? Site meter tells me a visitor went to 5 or 8 or 36 pages and tells me how long they stayed and where they came from, but it doesn't tell me which pages they went to.

Would the referrer tell me the website or just the domain? The stats program on my current server just gives me domains and ip addresses. (I need a new stats program if anyone has suggestions so I can download my stats and view them offline in a organized manner)

Debbie

coolpetsites.com/petlinks
Quote Reply
Re: [loxly] Stats Script In reply to
Yup, that shouldn't be too hard to do. It may be a while before I get this one completed though, as I have a couple more plugins on my plate at the moment which I am working on.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!