Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[Upcoming] Category_Adverts

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [mgeyman] [Upcoming] Category_Adverts In reply to
I havn't forgotten you Wink I've been having a problem with some of the install code. Once I get that problem fixed, the actual plugin should be ready for some beta testing, and then selling Smile I'll keep you informed :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [Upcoming] Category_Adverts In reply to
Andy,

OK.

Thanks.

mgeyman
Quote Reply
Eugh...being the clever prat I am..I just managed to delete the ad_stats.cgi script, and replace it with a copy of an old script Frown I've managed to get the installation problems sorted now...and everything seems to be working fine. Its just the fact the user login side won't work yet, as the ad_stats.cgi script needs to be re-written Frown You can get hold of the current copy now if you want...and then just upgrade once I get the .cgi script re-made :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [Upcoming] Category_Adverts In reply to
Andy,

Maybe I'll just go ahead and do that and just upgrade when you have the user interface complete. What is the address I need to go to to download and order the plugin?

I'm really looking forward to using your plugin!

Thanks.

mgeyman
Quote Reply
Please send me a PM, and I'll reply with details on how to purchase... :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
> >