Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Template sets?
Does LSQL 2.1 actually decide what template set to use if passing t=template_set in the URL of page.cgi (and other scripts that use the Links::SiteHTML?

Currently I am using similar code to this;

print Links::SiteHTML::display('template_name', {list => $list});

But for some reason it is not taking into acomidation the 'template set' option Unsure

Any ideas? I've had a look in the Documentation part of LSQL, but that only covers the GT:: modules, and not the Links:: ones (or as far as I can see this is the case) Frown

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Template sets? In reply to
All display in Links::SiteHTML::display goes through Links::user_page or Links::SiteHTML::_compile, and in these subs the template set is read (through the CGI parameter 't').

Does that help?

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Template sets? In reply to
So effectivly, if someone passes something through an external news.cgi script, like this;

news.cgi?do=option&t=template1

then that should use template1 to show the page? It just doesn't seem to be doing it Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Template sets? In reply to
Yes, if you are using Links::SiteHTML::display or Links::user_page, but it obviously depends on how you are generating the output....

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Template sets? In reply to
Ok, thanks. I'll keep looking....Unsure

Cheers

BTW: Glad you have a link to your plugins now ;) I have had quite a few people asking me where they can get hold of a couple of your plugins...LOL...the purchase page was not very clear :-)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk