Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

RDF import problem - critical errors

Quote Reply
RDF import problem - critical errors
Hi all,

Pulling my hair out here....

I'm using the DMOZ_Wizard 3.0 plugin under GLinks 3.0.4 and I'm hitting a wall with this error:

CRITICAL ERROR OCCURED: Execute: Duplicate entry '-1' for key 2 at /var/www/cgi-
bin/admin/Links/Import/RDFS2.pm line 496

It aborts from the very first record to be imported.

Code:
Line 496 from RDFS2.pm:
$insert_link_sth->execute(++$Links_counter, $title, $parse->{attribs}{about}, $$opt{rdf_add_date}, $$opt{rdf_add_date}, $desc) or critical "Execute: $DBI::errstr";

I looked at the data fields just before the insert call and they all look fine.
So, something going on in the data/SQL layer by the looks. Checked my database integrity and all looks good.

I tried this on my test server installation and get the same error.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Peter

Regards,
Peter Puglisi
www.ausfreedom.com
Ultimate Freedom is our game.
Quote Reply
Re: [rocco] RDF import problem - critical errors In reply to
Hi,

Mmm.. DMOZ_Wizard should automatically set the --rdf-update flag, so that shouldn't be the problem. Sounds like it will do the same even without DMOZ_Wizard. Not sure I can be of much more help Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] RDF import problem - critical errors In reply to
Argh! My stuff up....

I had added a unique field to the Links table which I had defaulted to -1 and had forgotten about it.... Once I changed it to a regular index, all was sweet...........except....

I had to use MySQLMan to change it back and then manually update the def file....because database->properties in admin just refused to change it...it said "properties updated successfully", but really it was lying as it just stayed unique.. ;-)

Regards,
Peter Puglisi
www.ausfreedom.com
Ultimate Freedom is our game.