Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Possible problem in Search Cache Plug-In

Quote Reply
Possible problem in Search Cache Plug-In
Hi:

After installing the Search Cache plug-in, I noticed this in the error log:

Quote:

GT::Plugins (18594): Plugin pre search_results stopped further plugins. at /hd2/c/cartoon/public_html/bcdb/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 99.

GT::Plugins (18594): Plugin pre search_results stopped further plugins. at /hd2/c/cartoon/public_html/bcdb/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 99.

Anything to worry about?
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Possible problem in Search Cache Plug-In In reply to
I haven't had that problem. Maybe your install?
Quote Reply
Re: [giovanni] Possible problem in Search Cache Plug-In In reply to
It does not seem to cause any problems, just the note in the rror file. I uninstalled, and reinstalled, and it is still there.

Is there any other test I can run for you to get you more info? I am not 100% sure what this does or how it works, so I do not know what to test....
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Make sure you've got debug turned off in your options.
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] Possible problem in Search Cache Plug-In In reply to
Aki:

Debug level is 0, but I do have the error threshold on the server set a bit higher than normal...
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Peculiar. It's not a worry though, what it's really doing is telling you that the plugin stopped the dispatch chain (allowing it to skip the actual searching part once it's pulled the cached results out)
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] Possible problem in Search Cache Plug-In In reply to
Aki:

OK--- it is probably just the higher setting on the server for logging errors that causes it all. Did not think it was a problem, but I wanted to see.

Thank you!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase