Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Plugins Package - Change of price.

Quote Reply
Plugins Package - Change of price.
Before anyone gets worried, I'm not cancelling anyone else's purchase of this package. Any existing owners will still get access to all my new plugins, and any new ones.

Basically, the price will be changing from $200 to $250 as of the end of this week. The reason for this is that I have 2 new plugins in the pipeline, and a complete, featured packed version of my Ace_News plugin. 2 of thee plugins should be released by the end of the week. Once these are release, the value of all my plugins together (if you puchased all of them seperatly), will be quite a bit of $550; so $250 is still a good deal Smile. I don't envisage any more of these price increases after this one, but only time will tell (obviously if they are worth over $1000, what I may do is create 2 packages. One @ $250, and another @ $400).

At the moment, the price is still $200, but I'm just warning people that its going to be going up (in case you were saving up for it, or were just gonna wait that extra week to buy it).

I'm hoping this won't be classed as spam. Not really sure where I should post the change of price Unimpressed

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Plugins Package - Change of price. In reply to
Only because this is plugins related, maybe the plugins forum ? Hard call, but it is nice to let people know if something is going to change.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Plugins Package - Change of price. In reply to
Moved :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Just another quick update. Don't think it warrents a completly new thread.

Basically, I have had a few requests by people to make 'smaller' package deals. I have thus come up with the following;

BASIC - $100
ContactPage - $10
MyFaves - $35
Add_RandImage - $25
Error_Jump - Pro - $30
Ace_News - $30

Total if all purchased Separately: $140US
Package Price: $100US

INTERMEDIATE - $200
ContactPage - $10
MyFaves - $35
Add_RandImage - $25
Error_Jump - Pro - $30
Ace_News - $30
Limit_Links_Add - $10
Expire_Links - $20
Thumb_Images - $50
Spider - $50
Top_5_Links - $25
Recip_Link - $20

Total if all purchased Separately: $275US
Package Price: $200US

PRO - $300
ContactPage - $10
MyFaves - $35
Add_RandImage - $25
Error_Jump - Pro - $30
Ace_News - $30
Limit_Links_Add - $10
Expire_Links - $20
Thumb_Images - $50
Spider - $50
Top_5_Links - $25
Recip_Link - $20
Ace_PPC - $150
Overture_Links - $40 *beta*
Category_Adverts - $50
Cron_Manager - $40
Multi_Categories - $10
DMOZ_Wizard - $80
Real_Spider - $50 *beta*
Auto_Backup - $50

Total if all purchased Separately: $745US
Package Price: $300US

I didn't actually realise how much all my plugins put together are worth (if sold seperatly, they would total $745)... which is why I've put the price up for this again.

Any existing users on the Bulk Package Deal, will still keep their unlimited upgrades, etc... but any new customers will be put on the new system.

More details can be found here: http://new.linkssql.net/...page=special_package

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Well, much to my disapointment, the new plugin packages don't seem to have been very successful. If I hadn't had all these problems with my money being stolen out of my bank, then I would just leave them as they are... but currently I can't even pay rent, so I'm forced to put the package deal to $200 again Frown

The plugin details can be found here;

http://new.linkssql.net/...page=special_package

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Whoops... seems that my link to buy the package has been leading to a 404 for the last 2-3 weeks. Someone finally let me know... so its fixed up now.

If you have been trying to purchase my package within the last 3 weeks, please try again Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Quote:
my money being stolen out of my bank
Bad to hear what happened with your money in your bank. Please accept my sympathy. Frown

Quote:
seems that my link to buy the package has been leading to a 404 for the last 2-3 weeks.
That's should be explain why the new plugin packages don't seem to have been very successful Smile

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...