Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Plugin features you would like to see?

Quote Reply
Plugin features you would like to see?
I have some free time, so I'm just looking at adding some new features to a couple of my existing plugins. Does anyone have anything they would like to particually see added/improved in one of my free or fee plugins?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Plugin features you would like to see? In reply to
As you have time, why don't you put up a support forum, add in version numbers to your plugins, a changelog for each plugin, and add in the screenshots where your site says:

"No screenshots at the moment I'm afraid. Should have some pretty soon :)"

Also, fix the bad links and broken images like:

http://new.linkssql.net/...mp;page=Cron_Manager

That should keep you busy!Wink
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Plugin features you would like to see? In reply to
...and change phrases like this that don't exactly give confidence to the users of the plugin Wink

Quote:
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the plugin, it would be near suicide to give you access to a demo of this plugin.
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Plugin features you would like to see? In reply to
Could you get your SearchFeed Plugin going? We currently offer their feed from a category include, but really want to use the extended search results, as more people search our site than browse the cats.

I've tried to install but keep getting errors, I even added the extra Perl libraries as needed.
Quote Reply
Re: [SSmeredith] Plugin features you would like to see? In reply to
>>>Could you get your SearchFeed Plugin going?<<<

What errors are you getting? I just installed it on my server, and it seemed to go fine. Odd.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!