Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

New LSQL Commercial Plugins

Quote Reply
New LSQL Commercial Plugins
Hello LSQL users,

Here's some plugins our team developed in the past and present is for sale now for those of you whose interested.

Plugins are developed for 2.11 and 2.12, has been used on a past live site before for testing purposes.

Also for GT, how can we submit these commercial plugins to the GT Plugin System?

IOVote

-This plugin will allow to build TopSite using Links SQL, you will be able count Incoming hits and Outgoing hits.

- IP and cookie anti-cheat tracking

- Optional gateway to track realtime voting

- Advance anti-cheat vote method requires inhits to be counted when the refferer must visit one of the sites listed other than the reffered site itself on redirected to category pages revelent to link.

- Template support

- Link Syntax page allows members to grab their link syntax required for voting specified to corresponding links

- Ability to configure time required for second vote from the same person

Messaging System

- Members can send and receive private messages to each other

- Ability to sort messages by date or alpha

- Separate sections of InMessages and OutMessages

- Span pages, can configure the amount of messages per page

- Ability to use emoticons

- Messages database could be easily accessed through the GT DB editor

- Ability to delete messages

- Profile system, members can edit their personal preference, Avatar upload supported, images are stored as images files on server

- Ability to show the profile page of any member

- Ability to search for the individual user's links

- Avatar listing feature with admin being able to upload new avatars thru admin GT File Manager

AuthBaseLogin

- This plugin make possible to login into Links SQL system using Auth Base schema authorization (htaccess box auth),

- User's can login either thru htaccess or traditional LSQL login page

Advance Review System

- Editors can review incoming sites base on a 1-10 score of LayoutRating, FriendlinessRating, ContentRating, SpeedRating, NavigationRating = AdminRating. These scores will then average to form an average OverallRating for site in addition with the ratings given by the users and also the amount of inhits sent in by refferrer.

- The percentage of how much the AdminRating or the UserRating or Inhits is counted against the OverallRating is able to be configured through the admin.

- Sort LSQL pages by OverallRating to give fair listing of sites by their quality and hits sent in to you.

- Ability to record the editor that reviewed the link

WhoIsOnline

- Who's online page with the showing of the current users online and also the guests that are currently online.

- Number of total users and total guests online

- Ability to display the location of user or guest

- Ability to display the number of registered users or guests online on any LSQL page.

- Compatible only with the newest version of LSQL with the usuage of the session database

FeaturedList

- Ability to display a list of links chosen by editors or admins as featured listings to a single page.

- Page is sorted by the Overallrating

- Span pages support with the ability to config amount of links per page

NewLinks

- Ability to show the lastest links, sort and span options

HSNewLinks

- Brings Hotscripts.com like listing of new links, for top category it shows new links at all categories, for categories it shows new links from all it's subcategories.

AdvanceNewLinks

- Add new links listing pages based on categories and days.

TopReferrersList

- Bring you new pages to list Top Referres sites with span pages support.

That's it.

Please enjoy the plugins for those whose interested in purchasing. These plugins must all be purchased as a whole since some are inter-related to another plugin. The whole package is valued at $250. For those interested in buying, please send payment through paypal to account: antonmei@covad.net (with the title as LSQL Plugin Package). Order will be processed as soon as possible, and plugins will be send out as attachments to your inbox. We'll try to add these plugins to GT Plugin Area once we heard from GT of how to do so.. Thank you all!

Sincerely,

net_wiz

Last edited by:

net_wiz: Aug 4, 2003, 8:13 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [net_wiz] New LSQL Commercial Plugins In reply to
To submit your plugins, email them to alex@gossamer-threads.com, with the plugins title, description, cost, type (free, commercial,shareware etc), and the file attached.

Nice collection of plugins you have Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi.

where can we see the plugin live?

$250 is a lot of money when someone would like only

a part of your whole work...

Best regards from
Bremen/Germany

Lothar
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] New LSQL Commercial Plugins In reply to
I agree - I would be happy to by elements of the package but $250 is a lot for many people .Unimpressed

Alex

Indigo Clothing is a t-shirt printing company based in the UK.
Indigo Clothing | Promotional Clothing | T-Shirt Printing | Embroidery
Quote Reply
Re: [eljot] New LSQL Commercial Plugins In reply to
I currently don't have a live demo opened to the public yet. The reason we decided to put these plugins on sale is because we ended our former live site with the plugins installed. But anyway, I will try to contact GT to see if they can install the plugins of the demo GT copy for live to see the functions. Regarding the plugin into pieces, sorry we can't do that, because at some parts of plugins, many functions were interralated. We'll be only interested in people who would want the whole package.
Quote Reply
I don't think GT will install your plugins on their demo. If they did it for you they'd be obliged to do it for everyone...also they don't like to directly endorse third-party plugins.
Quote Reply
What kind of web site was it?

Your plugin package is quite interesting, and sounds useful.
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] New LSQL Commercial Plugins In reply to
It was a links topsite review directory..
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
We'll be only interested in people who would want the whole package.

Good luck ;-)

Best regards from
Bremen/Germany

Lothar
Quote Reply
Thanks.

I'd consider this for purchase if I could see what it looked like and how it operated. Is your site still viewable in Google's cache? If so, what was the url and on what pages would you suggest I look to see the program output.

Also, are the templates available? Sometimes completed templates are better than help files or instruction manuals! I'd be able to understand the output through the templates as well.
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] New LSQL Commercial Plugins In reply to
The site was never cached by Google..

Anyway, it'll be alright to post the finished templates.

Zip file of templates attached!

Last edited by:

net_wiz: Aug 6, 2003, 1:14 PM
Quote Reply
Does the who is on line work in static mode?
Quote Reply
Re: [nt6] New LSQL Commercial Plugins In reply to