Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Need a file glob reference?

Quote Reply
Need a file glob reference?
Hiya,

I'm in a bit of a twist. in my ***_Links table I have a column named "Video" and it is of type file.
The past 10 months everything worked well, until last week. When one tries to upload a file(video),
an error is returned:

Need a file glob reference in (Video)

I found only two threads concerning this problem in the forums, and they didn't help much.
Any help or comments is welcome Smile

Sacrifice is not about what you lose,
it is about what you gain in the process.
Quote Reply
Re: [EZFrag] Need a file glob reference? In reply to
Hi,

Mmm,, and its only when uploading? I'd check the FILE setup for the column "Video", and make sure all of its setup right (i.e no fields have been edited and such)

If not, I'm not sure what else to suggest :/

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Need a file glob reference? In reply to
Thanks Andy,

It seems to be a "One of those days" problem...
The problem randomly popped up just to see how it can ruin ones life, then it disappeared again...

I don't like those, you don't know when to expect them... like a mother-in-law... same disastrous effects too....

Sacrifice is not about what you lose,
it is about what you gain in the process.
Quote Reply
LOL, I know the feeling - had the same kinda thing happen to me yesterday (although it was with some coding, and I couldn't find the issue - looked at it today, and sure enough, found it within a few mins :))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Perhaps you've run out of disk space? That error essentially means it can't find the file that was uploaded.

Adrian