Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Multiple image management?

Quote Reply
Multiple image management?
Is there a multiple image management plugn-in or a way to do this? I want the user to be able to upload say 3-5 images (possibly a number set by admin and max. allowed size per image) and then be able to manage (delete or overwrite) those images when they login to update their link. When their link is deleted, it should hopefully delete their images from the database too. Images should be viewable in the detailed page.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [socrates] Multiple image management? In reply to
Hi,

Kinda like an "image gallery" for each person? AFAIK, there isn't anything like this. Couldn't you just use the built in system, linked with Thumb_Images ?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [socrates] Multiple image management? In reply to
Hi,

I have created two for these at http://www.cgito.net/#PLG21

The one - "Multi Images for Links" by Admin/Editors is just allow admin or editor to manage images

The other - "Multi Images for glinks" also allow register to do so.

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
Re: [tandat] Multiple image management? In reply to
Tandat,

Thanks but too expensive. I like some of your other reasonably priced mods and I hope to purchase some but this is out of reach. If I may say so, if you guys price the mods reasonably, more of us can afford to buy and that is better economics because in the end it will also generate you more revenue. Sell a few at a high price or sell a lot at a lower price and make more money. Just my opinion.

Thanks