Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Multi Language Plugin
Does the Multi Language Plugin transclates all the content including description and link & category properties? or it just transclates the Name of the Link/Category Properties?

Also, is there any example of usuage of such plugin?

Thanks.

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [NeedScripts.Com] Multi Language Plugin In reply to
I have noticed your site becoming more prominent in the last few months. Where people had 'rate this script at' now often includes your site. Keep going, the results are visible.

Now your question, I really dont know but I do know it would take special language files to achieve a total change of language. Something that links does not have. All templates woul have to be totally different. I do run a site where the language files really do come into it and it is a real issue.

As we say in Australia - dont hold your breath waiting.
Quote Reply
Re: [Gypsypup] Multi Language Plugin In reply to
Hello Gypsypup,

Thank you for your quick reply and kind words about our website. You will also be glad to know that I am expecting that witin next 90 days (give or take few days) our site will be the biggest web development / script directory in the world.

If you ever come across any feature that you might like to see on it, just drop me a note and be sure that we will go through it with upmost attention.

About Language module, I am looking for different options and thought if GT has something like that it would be great, but I also understand that such a on-the-fly type of thing would take lot of work too.

Well anyway, I guess, I will continue my quest.

Again thank you for quick reply and kind words.

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------