Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Go cart issues
Hi, I know some of you are using gocart so can you please help me is you can, it seems Aki is so busy, I tried sending emails but have not received any reply .

1. I have secured pages for my go cart, and my url is https but there is no padlock sign on the pages of my browser indicating it is secure. what do I do?
2. My biggest dilema is this I have shipping charges for ground, three day, second day and next day and they are specific for each product not based on weight or price, how do I add the fields to it. I tried to use the Unit options feature where I added the shipping to the price so you choose the shipping method as opposed to size of the product, it seems to be working fine till I tried to add a coupon code of 5% put it took of 5% of the total including shipping meaning that adding the shipping to price in the unit options will not work, because i need the coupon to take 5% off just the sale price of the item. I need another field similar to Unit options that will add the shipping to the total but will offer a drop menu for each product to have its choices of shipping methods. Where can I add the fields similar to Unit options but will add the shipping to the product price at checkout. Say Item A is $40 and has shipping of Shipping1 ; Ground ; $5
Shipping2 ; 3-day Select ; $10
Shipping3 ; 2nd Day Air; $15
Shipping4 ; Next Day Air Saver; $20 and Item B is $35 Shipping1 ; Ground ; $5
Shipping2 ; 3-day Select ; $10
Shipping3 ; 2nd Day Air; $15
Shipping4 ; Next Day Air Saver; $20 When I buy 2 items, Item A and ship it ground $5 my total is $45 and Item B and ship next day $20 my total for that is $55 so my grand toatl is $100 If there a coupon of 5% it should be off the $40 for Item A and $35 for Item B without the shipping costs 3. How do I edit the payment inforamtion page of the cart, I need the input fields to be left aligned insted of right aligned. Also Where you have the comments on the payment page can I change that to gift message or if possible add another field for gift message. Thank you all
Quote Reply
Re: [Abusaki] Go cart issues In reply to
I can only address your first item. In order to get your padlock, you need your images to reside in your secure server too. I don't know if your css file also needs to be there too, but I put mine in my secure server also.

After all my image/css refs were changed to the https equivalents, I got my padlock back.
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?