Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

ExtraStats / SiteStats: Non-admin access

Quote Reply
ExtraStats / SiteStats: Non-admin access
Hi!

My chief bought both of these plugins: extrastats and sitestats.

I installed them and now I can see the counted hits of links and categories etc. in the admin-area.

But I have not found yet where I can show my customer (= the owner of the link) how often his link was
visited. He - of course - has no admin access and should only see the countings of his own link.

Comparable to the modify.cgi where a customer can change his own link with his own username and password.
I expected, that these plugins would have anything like this, too. But i haven't found it yet...

Perhaps somebody can help me, thanks Tina
Quote Reply
Re: [tga] ExtraStats / SiteStats: Non-admin access In reply to
Hi Tina,

if you also have the PageBuilder-Plugin, then it's no problem.

With the PageBuilder-Plugin you can create user-specific websites where you are able to include the ExtraStats-Tags for a link or all links of a user.

I've done this for my users, so if you have the plugin and there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.

Last edited by:

ManuGermany: Jun 20, 2005, 10:57 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [tga] ExtraStats / SiteStats: Non-admin access In reply to
Hi Tina,

You could just do this on the detail page. Here's an example to show a graph of (unique) clickthroughs for the link for this month and last month and the total number of times that the detail page has been shown (assuming that you have SiteStats set up with a 'Links' group).

<%if Username eq $LinkOwner%>
This month's statistics:<br>
<%Plugins::ExtraStats::DailyStats($ID)%>
<br><br>
<%Plugins::ExtraStats::getlastmonth%>
Last months's statistics:<br>
<%Plugins::ExtraStats::DailyStats($ID,'U',$lastmonth,$lastyear)%>
<br><br>
This page has been viewed <%Plugins::SiteStats::GpTotal('Links',$ID)%> times.
<%endif%>

Let me know if you want something specific and can't work out how to do it.
Laura.
The UK High Street