Quote Reply
Classifieds Plugins For Links SQL
Hello,

Is ther a Classifieds Plugins For Links SQL

Thanks

Wink
Quote Reply
Re: [Coralwave] Classifieds Plugins For Links SQL In reply to
GT have one. Try getting in contact with Jack (jack@gossamer-threads.com) ... he should be able to give you a price.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
I'm working on one, but it's on hold, sort of.

I was actually thinking, yesterday, to start a thread on what people would want in a classifieds program, starting with the database fields, and relationships. I'd like it to be a group project, really.

I was thinking about it, because there are so many flavors of things I'd like to do with the ability to post a listing, then expire it in a certain amount of time.

Everything from posting CME classes, to general adult educational classes, personals and such. I have a bunch of sites I'd like to develop around this concept, but I'm working on other programs first, based on need.

If people would like to contribute ideas, time, and such to the classifides project, I've posted a thread below, somewhere, about it.

Developing the database and relational structure is the first step. Most other "features" are in Links,and can be easily added after that has been worked out. Image upload/attachment is one of my projects, but Links has that built in, and there is another attachment program. Link expiration is moderately non-trivial, but is based on the _needs_ of the database structure.

Anyway, this is a great group project, since 90% of the work is template work, and input design.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
I am using the classified plugin. Mel wrote it. It's cool and does lots of good stuff. Definitely contact Jack for a price. (I don't know why it is not listed as a plugin) Crazy
Quote Reply
Re: [Evoir] Classifieds Plugins For Links SQL In reply to
Like many of the things GT has, it was written for one or two customers, and is not generalized enough for the general community. To be used on other sites, it requires modification.

Their price usually includes the required customizations and install, and is much higher than a typical plugin.

Just some thoughts as to why it's not listed.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Classifieds Plugins For Links SQL In reply to
Hmmm. It was pretty much plug and play for me. Comes with a template set... It wasn't too expensive, but it is good. Smile

Last edited by:

Evoir: Jun 17, 2003, 10:41 AM