Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Banner exchange plug in
Hi

had anyone worked on integrating a banner exchange plug in with Links SQl, so users can elect to join and rotate their banners?
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Banner exchange plug in In reply to
hi katabd

I wondered if you have found a good banner exchange programme to work with Links SQL. I will be setting up categories by country and want to do banner exchanges with guys on a country by country basis and have their banners featured within just the specific country category - any ideas on how best to do this would be really appreciated,

Thanks
Steve

Quote Reply
Re: [cuppa] Banner exchange plug in In reply to
No I have not

I wish someone evern from GT can quote us a price on such a custom job.
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Banner exchange plug in In reply to
Thanks for the update katabd

The idea I am exploring is using 'Includes' to pull in a page that carries banners from 'affiliates' into specific categories, where I will also have a link entry for that particular affiliate. I am looking to use 'webadverts' (a banner ad app that seems to support banner exchange programmes).

That's the theory - it will be a week or more before I know if this works for me.

Good luck

Steve