Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Andy's Spider
Andy,
When I clicked on the PayPal link to purchase the Spider Plugin, it went to the Error Jump Pro plugin instead...
Is there another way to purchase??
Thanks,

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
Re: [Dinky] Andy's Spider In reply to
Andy,
Just checked it out again, your link from the spider page is http://new.linkssql.net/sell/send.php?id=10, but to purchase the spider is http://new.linkssql.net/sell/send.php?id=12
Thanks,

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
Thanks. I'm not quite sure how long its been like that; but its all fixewd up now Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Andy's Spider In reply to
Thanks,
Just purchased it, wished I had found this about 6 months ago!!
Thanks again...

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
>>>..wished I had found this about 6 months ago!! <<<

Laugh

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
When I spider a link, it's okay til I get to the add part. If there is an "&" in the link, it will truncate the link at the start of the "&" and will not input the entire link. I tried on your demo also, example:

http://new.linkssql.net/page.php?sub=plugins&sub2=fee&page=Spider#demo

will be put into the add form as:
http://new.linkssql.net/page.php?sub=plugins

the same thing if there is and = sign...

Any suggestions???
Thanks,

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
Mmm...I think I may need to use html_escape. I'll give it a go, and let you know what happens.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Ok, should be fixed up now. If you could goto http://new.linkssql.net/page.php?page=account and login, you will be able to gain access to the newest version.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Still same thing, I was using 2.1.0, and upgraded to 2.1.2, thinking that might be it, same thing. Could it be a possible server setting, or a browser setting? I checked all the required modules, and they are all there??

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
So you upgraded to 1.3 of my Spider plugin with 2.1.2 of LSQL, and it still gives that problem?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
When I downloaded it the 1st and second time, both versions were 1.1. Also, on your test site there is a "Setup" link on the plugin page, and on 1.1 there isn't??
Thanks,

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
Are you sure you are removing the old plugin correctly first? I know for a fact that the file being download is 1.3, cos I just downloaded it and checked.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Solved!! For some reason, my browser cached the pages, and wouldn't clear out the old info. Went into options and deleted files and cleared cookies, and now it works fine! Once again, Thanks for a great product!
(Might look at that PPC next...)

Thanks,

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
Quote:
Thanks for a great product!

Cool

Quote:
(Might look at that PPC next...)

If looking at that, I would recommend the $200 package. When/if you do decide to buy it, please let me know, and i'll deduct the $50 that you already spent on the Spider plugin. Going for the $200 package entitles you to *all* of my pay-for plugins, which are worth over $500 Smile (just thought I would let you know)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
How do you know they are *worth* over $500?

Their worth is only determined by production costs and demand. Production costs are negligible - and demand?
Quote Reply
Andy;

Is that *All* plugins you make forevor, or *All* at that point in time? I've asked that before.

About your Spider, what Title and Description character cases does it handle now? It had this problem previously.

For example: ;:?,.~!@#$%^&*()-+=

Thinking about it, if you can, please post the regex that removes the non desired cgharacters in the titles/descriptions, since this plugin would be very useful if it would handle all the strange titles and descriptions we run into.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Andy's Spider In reply to
>>>Their worth is only determined by production costs and demand. Production costs are negligible - and demand? <<<

True. My statement only means that if all the Plugins were brought seperatly, it would be over $500 Nothing more Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Andy's Spider In reply to
>>>Is that *All* plugins you make forevor, or *All* at that point in time? I've asked that before. <<<

Yup, including the DMOZ_Wizard and AddRand_Image plugins I recently released. Also, it will include my Thumb_Images plugin, which I will hopefully have finished soon, depending on the bug fix with 'modify' in LSQL.

>>>About your Spider, what Title and Description character cases does it handle now? It had this problem previously. <<<

It should handle fine with URL's and Description now. I'm going to add stuff for the Title too, but when I tried the easy way earlier, it replaced things like &gt; with &amp;gt;, which obviously didn't work very well Frown

>>>Thinking about it, if you can, please post the regex that removes the non desired cgharacters in the titles/descriptions, since this plugin would be very useful if it would handle all the strange titles and <<<

I'm just using GT::CGI::escape().

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
For what it's worth, that's pretty much how I interpreted your statement.

----
Cheers,

Dan
Founder and CEO

LionsGate Creative
GoodPassRobot
Magelln
Quote Reply
Re: [dan] Andy's Spider In reply to
>>>For what it's worth, that's pretty much how I interpreted your statement. <<<

Glad to hear it Cool

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
>>>Is that *All* plugins you make forevor, or *All* at that point in time? I've asked that before. <<<

Which?? And either way, are upgrades and version changes included?
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Andy's Spider In reply to
It includes *ALL* Plugins I make forever, and any updates to existing ones. You get a login username/password at my Account area, and then you can just download whatever plugin you want, at whatever time is convenient with you :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Thanks, Andy, that's excellent!