Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Affiliate Plugin, which one. ?????

Quote Reply
Affiliate Plugin, which one. ?????
I’m looking to install an Affiliate Plugin and would like to get some feedback before I do.
GT has CafeFind and BidFeed and Andy’s SearchFeed_Results v1.5.
Can anyone recommend any of these or spell out the differences.

ThanksTongue

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
Re: [minesite] Affiliate Plugin, which one. ????? In reply to
I'm not sure what you mean by an "Affiliate Plugin"? SearchFeed_Results is a plugin to grab search results from SearchFeed.com, whilst letting you fit the results around your sites design. Afraid I'm not sure about the other 2 plugins :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Affiliate Plugin, which one. ????? In reply to
In Reply To:
I'm not sure what you mean by an "Affiliate Plugin"? SearchFeed_Results is a plugin to grab search results from SearchFeed.com, whilst letting you fit the results around your sites design. Afraid I'm not sure about the other 2 plugins :(

Cheers

From the GT Products section.

Affiliate PPC Plugins New!
Use these free plugins to pull search results from one of several third party pay per click engine, and earn 35-50% of each click! Without having to commit the significant funds to start your own Pay Per Click directory, you can use these two plugins to include PPC links from CafeFind and BidFeed into your Links SQL search results

Don't all 3 do the same thing or am I missing something ?

Regards

minesite

Last edited by:

minesite: May 7, 2004, 1:34 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [minesite] Affiliate Plugin, which one. ????? In reply to
I guess its more down to who you want to go with. Like you said, they all pretty much do the same thing...

I decided to go with SearchFeed, as their XML feeds are quite fast, and they give quite a good payout level, even on low traffic sites :)

Its up to you Crazy (PS, if you do go with SearchFeed...please use the signup form on the setup page, so I get credit...LOL).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!