Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Adding a New Method Of Payment E-GOLD

Quote Reply
Adding a New Method Of Payment E-GOLD
Regarding Gossamer Links SQL and Add Payment Method / Configure a new payment method

Its offer only the following methods for credit card use:
(requiring SSL)
Authorize.Net
Moneris

(NO SSL - Remote payment methods allow you to process payments without the requirement of an SSL-enabled website and certificate.)
2CheckOut
PayPal
WorldPay

e-Gold requires no SSL. All of my clients use e-gold (www.e-gold.com) that is the nature of the directory. I would like to ad to this list above the option of accepting e-gold as a payment method. The SCI is very easy to incorporate and probably easier than the current models. Here is their SCI info: https://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/sci_home.html

What would it take for you to add e-gold as a method of checkout just as these above? How much, how long etc. Thanks.

PLEASE ALSO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL ANYTIME.

Mark
mgmt@gold-companies.com
Quote Reply
Re: [goldpagesnet] Adding a New Method Of Payment E-GOLD In reply to
Perhaps GT should release some kind of "developer's guide" containing an explanation how to add new payment methods.

If then someone did the integration of another payment-system, he/she could send it to GT and after a test they could make the new payment option public...

Just an idea.

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.