Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[NEW PLUGIN ] MailShotCreator v1

Quote Reply
[NEW PLUGIN ] MailShotCreator v1
MailShotCreator

This plugin will let you create a "mailshot" file, based on the criteria you want (you can also specify a category, where the results will only be grabbed from [or its sub-categories]). For example, only get the details of links who have a value for "isPaidListing" , then you would just select that on the first step. Then, these details are outputted into the mailshot.txt file, ready to be printed out. This is similar to the Gossamer Community version, but instead of working with the comm_users table, it uses the glinks_Links table. You can also narrow down the results you want to grab by category.

PRICE: $50 [ details ]

Plugin Description

This plugin will let you create a "mailshot" file, based on the criteria you want (you can also specify a category, where the results will only be grabbed from [or its sub-categories]). For example, only get the details of links who have a value for "isPaidListing" , then you would just select that on the first step. Then, these details are outputted into the mailshot.txt file, ready to be printed out (or passed into a mailshot system, such as Excel or similar). An example output is:

Link Title
Person Name
Address
City
State
Country

---------------------------------------------
Link Title
Person Name
Address
City
State
Country

---------------------------------------------

...etc.

Plugin Requirements

1. Gossamer Links (3.0.2 +) or LinksSQL (2.2.x +)

Features

1. Create custom mailing lists (i.e "mailshots") based on given paramater. For example, only get the details of users who have a value for Company, Address , City and ZIP.
  2. Simple to use interface.
  3. Template based output (via mailshot_temp.html), so you can easily edit how the output file is created (i.e a CSV, or just a plain page - where you can print onto sticky labels =))
  4. You can narrow down your results based on the category you want to "target"

Sample Screen Shots

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!