Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[NEW PLUGIN] CalLinkBookings v1

Quote Reply
[NEW PLUGIN] CalLinkBookings v1
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of our latest plugin, CalLinkBookings. This plugin was developed for a client, and he's given me permission to resell it on as a plugin (thanks Mick Angelic)

Its mainly aimed at directories where you are do stuff like:

1) List accommodation (i.e for rentals)
2) List events (i.e parties)
3) Anything that needs a booking system =)

The details are as follows:

NB: This plugin is part of "ULTRA PRO" Package

Price: $125 [ details ]

Plugin Description

This plugin is ideal for site who are listing "rental" availabilities, for properties/venues/etc. There is an admin area for LinkOwners (calendar_admin.cgi) , where they can manage the availability of their listing, and calendar_view.cgi, where users can view the availability of a listing. You can also put a tag on detailed.html, which will show a mini-calendar, with the times highlighted that are booked/available. The colors are CSS based, so should be simple to edit to your site color scheme.

Plugin Requirements

• Gossamer Links 3.0.4+
  • Calendar::Simple
  • Date::Calc

Features

• Link Owners can update the "availability" of any of their links via an admin area
  • You can show the current months availability on detailed.html, with just one tag.
  • Users can view ANY date for any link, with calendar_view.cgi?ID=1234
  • Users can view the next 12 months worth of availability for the listings, in an easy to read format.

I'll put up a demo at some point today, so you can see it =)

As always, if you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask (here, or via email/PM)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [NEW PLUGIN] CalLinkBookings v1 In reply to
Hi,

I've now setup a demo.

Login (for managing the dates a link is available for);
Quote:
User: admin
Pass: admin

Admin for managing link availability:

http://ultradev.com.nmsrv.com/...s/calendar_admin.cgi

Example detailed page, with calendar on (showing availability)

http://ultradev.com.nmsrv.com/...?g=Detailed%2F1.html

Viewing calendar for the link

http://ultradev.com.nmsrv.com/...lendar_view.cgi?ID=1

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [NEW PLUGIN] CalLinkBookings v1 In reply to
Hi Andy,

is it possible to search for certain dates that are available?

Say a customer is looking for a house from March 1st to March 15th and he wants all available house to show up? And can he even drill further down his search to houses available only in Florida or Miami or any given Zip code or other search criteria?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [RoadRunner] [NEW PLUGIN] CalLinkBookings v1 In reply to
Hi,

The only way to do that, is to look up a specific listing and then view the dates in the system. You can do a "12 month" (or "per month") viewing of the dates quite easily. Unfortunatly there is no way to actually do a search in your GLinks directory for x places in a set location, for a given date rage.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk