Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
[Coming Soon] MyFaves...
I have had quite a few people asking me to write a plugin like this, to replace Pauls MyLinks_DB/SQL. I have started to write one of my own. I will be releasing more information on it pretty soon, but til then, here is a basic demo;

Demo category, to add links from: HERE ( the 'Add to Faves' link).

Purge all saved links: HERE

View current saved: HERE

Delete an individual link is pretty simple, just goto the 'view' section, and there is a link there saying 'delete' next to each link....

Features I'm working on now -

+ Multiple pages...
+ Language settings in language file, rather than embedded into the script...

Well, if anyone has any feedback, I would love to hear it Smile

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [Coming Soon] MyFaves... In reply to
I made a post a couple of weeks back to say I was working on a new version of the MyLinks plugin.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] [Coming Soon] MyFaves... In reply to
Nothing like a bit of healthy competition Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Ok, almost done now. All I gotta do is;

+ add a little more error checking (i.e see if the link they are adding is a valid one)
+ make it so the user can define the messages, rather than them being defined in the script itself...
+ Write a 'readme' for it...

Should have it all completed by tomorrow. I already have 3 sites wanting to beta-test it for me, so it hopefully won't be too buggy Smile

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Well it's generally good etiquette not to copy someone elses plugin - especially one that has been around for a while.

I'm not too fussed in any case - I'll just make sure mine is better :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] [Coming Soon] MyFaves... In reply to
The only reason I wrote it is because I had requests from people to do so, seeing as your SQL/DB version are no longer avaiilable Crazy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk