Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Manual import...
What am I doing wrong?

I populated lsql_Links with the actual links, and the CatLinks with the appropriate details. If I manually modify a link (by selecting the ID), it shows the correct category assigned to it ok...however, when viewing the pages, it show 2467 links, but none of the categories have links? Do I need to add any data to any other tables, other than lsq_Links and lsql_CatLinks ? I must be missing something...but what? Unsure

BTW: I've done a repair tables...

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Manual import... In reply to
Anyone? Unsure

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Welp, I've now verified it. EVERYTHING, except for the links showing in the categories (and obviouse things like searches), shows up the links fine! If I goto verify a link, it checks it....modifying it works ok, and everything!

What else could it be?

GT? Unimpressed

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
LOL..that was a bit silly... The problem turns out to be a typo in my script that created the INSERT INTo code, that I run via MySQLMan....I had set isValidated to 0, instead of 'Yes'

Doh Crazy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk