Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Local Google Search...
Hi. I'm looking at writing a plugin, which will let you show Google results on your site. It will use the Google API ( http://www.google.com/apis/ ), and pass the results back into LinksSQL.

How many people would be interested in this?

Note; This is taken directly from Googles site;

Quote:
Create a Google Account
To access the Google Web APIs service, you must create a Google Account and obtain a license key. Your Google Account and license key entitle you to 1,000 automated queries per day.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Local Google Search... In reply to
Andy,

I might be interested in it.

Thanks.

mgeyman
Quote Reply
Re: [mgeyman] Local Google Search... In reply to
Cool :)

You can see it running here now: http://www.linkssql.net/...%20link&google=1

Please note, I have literally just finished writing the documentation. It still needs a bit more testing done, before I'm going to be happy to release it. Should be later tonight, or tomorrow the latest.

Price will be around $50 .. or a FREE copy to those who own our ULTRA Package.

FYI: Google currently have their API system in a "beta" stage. Although it seems to work perfectly; you are limited to 1,000 queries a day. If your site doesn't get a huge amount of traffic, and you want to offer this.. its a great addition to any site :)

I'll post a detailed URL once I release it today/tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Local Google Search... In reply to
me too..
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory