Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[NEW PLUGIN] PieChartRatings

Quote Reply
[NEW PLUGIN] PieChartRatings
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of our latest plugin, PieChartRatings. The details are as follows:

NB: This plugin is part of "ULTRA PRO" Package

Price: $40 [ details ]

Plugin Description

This plugin lets you shown a pie chart (using Flash), based on the number of reviews people have made on your the given link. You can also show a "table" of details, such as number of people who rated xx, and the xx% for that rating.

Plugin Requirements

• 1. Gossamer Links 3.0.0+

Features

• Generates a "flash" pie-chart, based on the number of ratings (for reviews) a link has had.
  • Very easy to setup (just add a few lines of code to detailed.html, and your set)

You can see it in operation here: http://www.ultranerds.com/Detailed/37.html - however, there is only one review there at the moment, so the screenshot will give you a better idea of how it will look :)

As always, if you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask (here, or via email/PM)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [NEW PLUGIN] PieChartRatings In reply to
Hi,

I've just fixed up a bug but, where you would get a "illegal division by zero" error, if you tried calling this plugin (even if the number of ratings is < 1)

If you call it like:

Code:
<%if Votes > 0%>
.. call the plugin here
<%endif%>

..it will work fine. However, if you wanna call it without the "Votes" condition, you will need version 1.1 for the plugin to work properly.

Version 1.1 is not available from the Members Area on our site.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!