Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Suggestion: User sets composition box width

Quote Reply
Suggestion: User sets composition box width
I really like what you've started here from what I can see from the user side, especially the clean, mostly text interface.

One suggestion: W3T has a very option that I've not seen on other boards to let the user adjust the width of the composition box and, IIRC, set the font size. Because browsers vary so much in the way they handle text boxes, the appearance will vary greatly with the user's display, and the users preferences also vary greatly, it's extremely useful to be able to give users some control over composition boxes.

Right now, I'm squinting into what I consider a tiny box with text too tiny for my tired, old eyes. :)
samantha
Quote Reply
Re: [samtha25] Suggestion: User sets composition box width In reply to
Well, right now, you can change the size of the text box width and height in your display profile. No option to change the font size (I must admit, it could be a little small for some people), maybe Jason will add something to accomplish this (change font size)...

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Suggestion: User sets composition box width In reply to
I apologize. I looked in the Display Profile before posting and didn't see it. Guess my old eyes are more tired than I thought, or maybe it's my brain that's tired.
samantha