Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Mark attachments and killfile

Quote Reply
Mark attachments and killfile
Alex,

Two requests I often get on WWWThreads (and seeing as I plan to move to GTForum next) are:

1) Is there a way to mark threads and posts that has an attachment, similar to what you'll see in email, i.e. with a small paper-clip or something.

2) Killfile - any plans to build in a feature that allows users to filter out the posts by speific users... Some people seldom have something useful to say and creates loads of noise.

Hope all is well.

Safe swoops
Sangiro
Quote Reply
Re: [sangiro] Mark attachments and killfile In reply to
In Reply To:
2) Killfile - any plans to build in a feature that allows users to filter out the posts by speific users... Some people seldom have something useful to say and creates loads of noise.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=174177

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Mark attachments and killfile In reply to
I read that, thanks. Question is still whether something like this is in the works for GTForums. Filtering, by the users, on status/username will be helpfull and workable. The choice should be up to the users if they want to use this or not.

Safe swoops
Sangiro
Quote Reply
Re: [sangiro] Mark attachments and killfile In reply to
Aha. GT's to-do list is top secret - or so it seems :-)

You can be assured that all these suggestions are read and considered, but you never know (or can never find out :-\) if they will be worked into the next release.

- wil