Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Can't delete globals....

Quote Reply
Can't delete globals....
Hi All

Just hoping someone may be able to help me out here, i have been trying to delete some globals and certain things like <body font> etc as i do not need them within the global vars in the admin.

But everytime i click on one of the check boxes to delete and then press the submit button it tells me that my changes have been saved however the globals etc still show.

I am not sure if the permissions are right or what just hoping someone may be able to shed some light on why i can't delete entries in the global vars.

Thanks before hand.

Kirk

--------------------------------------------------

Life isn't like a box of chocolates ... it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: [mekro] Can't delete globals.... In reply to
I had the same problem in Links SQL admin.
Globals can not be deleted. I have to delete them manually, but this is not advised to anybody, who don't know perl well.

Jagerman, should I post to the LSQL forum, too, or do you tell to the LSQL staff?

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...