Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Quote Reply
How about a photo/picture upload feature for profiles? I know someone at GT said it was going to be added...but I havn't seen it at the GT forum :(

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy.] Avatar/Picture? In reply to
Any one? Unimpressed

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
I know other php forums have this feature. I would like to see it in the gt forum as well. Angelic
Quote Reply
Re: [nt6] Avatar/Picture? In reply to
They used to have black logos you could have by your name..but they don't seem to be there now. Not sure if they just turned it off here. But the main feature I would like to see is an actual image that you can upload to the forum Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
I asked a similar question a week or so ago having seen the text on edit profile. Got an answer telling me to do a search of Avatar - did this and got a severe headache trying to understand what was being said.

Wayne
Quote Reply
Re: [balita] Avatar/Picture? In reply to
Basically the instruction is to uncomment the section with the avatar code. However, I never got it to work.

Hopefully it will get rewritten and incorporated in future version sometime soon.
Quote Reply
Re: [HeavyBombers] Avatar/Picture? In reply to
That's odd, I got this error when I submitted my post - but it still posted.

A fatal error has occurred:
GT::Mail::Send (32757): No To: field specified. at /home/gossamer-threads/perl/gforum/admin/GT/Mail.pm line 298.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.