Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
It would be better if messages could be identified by name instead of number, or optional, because when one wants to add a lead with an specific message one can make a mistake selecting a message not for that client, and de-activating them doesn't work because it send the next available message.

Hopefully this can be taken in consideration for future improvements.

Roberto
Quote Reply
Re: [ingenio] Messages In reply to
If you make the following changes, you can view them like that:

In the Leads.pm file found in the private/AutoRes directory find the

sub add_lead_manually_form

change the line:

html_add_lead_form({%$in, num_msg_list => $msg_num_list,UserID => $user->{UserID},error => $error});

to

html_add_lead_form({%$in, num_msg_list => $msg_num_list,UserID => $user->{UserID},error => $error,msgs => \@msgs});

(it should be at the end of the sub)

Then in your add_lead_form.html template, replace:

<td bgcolor="<%table_input_color%>" align="center" valign="center" class="copy">Start with message: <%num_msg_list%></td>

with:

<td bgcolor="<%table_input_color%>" align="center" valign="center" class="copy">Start with message:
<select name="Cycle_Number">
<%loop msgs%>
<option name="<%Cycle%>"><%Cycle%> - <%Subject%>
<%endloop%>
</select>
</td>

Let me know if you have any problems changing that.

Mel
Mel Goulet
Developer - Gossamer Threads, Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Mel_g] Messages In reply to
Thank you, it really works fine, better control when adding leads. Cool
Quote Reply
Failed to execute query: 'INSERT INTO autores_Leads (Email,Notes,Stop_Status,Name,Start_Date,Last_Followup,UserID_FK,Message_Cycle,LeadID) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,NULL)' Reason: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'your products and services worldwide,NULL)' at line 1

Hi, we're getting this error when adding leads.

can you help?

Thanks in advance.

Roberto
Quote Reply
Can you send me the login information to the autoresponder and I can take a look? (admin user) to mel@gossamer-threads.com

Thanks,

Mel
Mel Goulet
Developer - Gossamer Threads, Inc.