Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Discussions :

information lost when asked to return to correct errors

Quote Reply
information lost when asked to return to correct errors
I am using DBman as a registration form for summer campers. When a person completes the form and hits the submit button and they have completed the form incorrectly they are asked to return to the prevouse page and correct their error(s). When they do so they have to re-do the entire registration form again. Is there a way to prevent the information from being lost when they go back to correct their error(s).

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [Doug Thorlakson] information lost when asked to return to correct errors In reply to
In the default html.pl file, sub html_add_failure includes the form. The user shouldn't have to go back at all and the form should be filled in. What changes have you made to the subroutine?

JPD
----------------------------------------------------
JPDeni's DBMan-ual
How to ask questions the smart way.
Quote Reply
Re: [JPDeni] information lost when asked to return to correct errors In reply to
In Reply To:
In the default html.pl file, sub html_add_failure includes the form. The user shouldn't have to go back at all and the form should be filled in. What changes have you made to the subroutine?

Thanks for ponting me in the right direction. I don't know how that code got removed from the sub html_add_failure section but it is back there now and everything is working as it should. Wink