Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Discussions :

Back again

Quote Reply
Back again
Just wanted to let anyone interested know that I'm back again. I'm sorry I was away for so long, but I was dealing with some health issues and was unable to walk for awhile to get to my computer room.

Almost back to normal again and will be around to help in the forum again. Be sure to always check the Unofficial FAQ as many of the questions that people ask have solutions refererenced there.

A special thanks to several who hang around to help others, especially AstroBoy and Karen!

Unoffical DBMan FAQ
http://webmagic.hypermart.net/dbman/
Quote Reply
Re: Back again In reply to
Welcome back, Lois

I hope your feeling well now. I've always thought you have been a tremendous help to everyone here.

I haven't been to lend much support here lately, I'm just started a new job and have very little time. (I'm not as proficient in cgi as you, Karen, Astroboy etc, but I do my best to help when I can :)

Trev

Quote Reply
Welcome back LoisC.

Hope that you don't over do yourself by helping all of us.

Would you mind correcting anything that I screw-up on (as in advice wise.) I decided to finally learn perl and figured that by hanging out over here in dbman and links v2 that I could help and learn at the same time. hehe I hope that this becomes a good habit and not just a passing phase.

Really, welcome back and sorry for the personal memo.

QooQ
carsten

on the pages in between ...
Quote Reply
carsten:

It's always nice when those new to the script hang around to help out others. Sometimes the more we use the script we tend to forget some of the problems that newbies have.

And it's true you learn alot yourself by helping others.

I hope you will find it just as worthwhile and fulfilling helping others as I do.

Unoffical DBMan FAQ
http://webmagic.hypermart.net/dbman/
Quote Reply
I hope so too :-D

thanks Lois

Carsten

on the pages in between ...