Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

SSI format

Quote Reply
SSI format
Can I use SSI for DBman so I can format the layout easier? Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: SSI format In reply to
SSI has been discussed quite a few times in the DBMAN Customization Forum and also there are a few SSI MODS in the Resource Center. If you are interesting in separating the PERL codes and HTML codes, I would suggest using the DBMAN Template MOD, which is linked in the DBMAN Customization Forum.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Can you give me the link? I can't find it here. Thank for your help.

Quote Reply
Hi vietnight, by name, I'm not familiar with the template mod - although I'm sure it is around somewhere - Eliot is sure familiar with the mods and names given to the modifications.

You might want to take a look at the User Friendly html or the Short/Long mod (or both) to help you get the look you'd like for your implementation of dbman. Both are linked in the Resource Center (link at top of this page). Select DBMan >>> Modifications then read thru the list of mods available.

One quick note - when modifying dbman, install one modification at a time from start to finish. Once that mod is completed and dbman is functioning as expected, add the additional mod. It is a NIGHTMARE to try isolating/identifying problems when someone is undertaking multiple modifications at the same time.