Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Re: [vildan] Content of the default.db file ?

Quote Reply
Re: [vildan] Content of the default.db file ?
In Reply To:
Hello,

I have opened default.db file on my server and it looks like this (only one line is listed):

Code:
1|asd|http://|Web|19-Jan-2002|Configuration Management|asdasd|Yes|||C:\me\howdy.jpg

How does DBMAN or Image MOD knows what are the real name of the

coresponding image kept on the server under name 1.jpg ?

I am unable to find any kind of reference file on the server to server located images?

I would like to upload a flat file to server and use link directly to images on the server, so I have to find out where are links to the images saved (file).

Thank You In Advance!

Regards,

[vildan]
Quote Reply
Re: [vildan] Content of the default.db file ? In reply to
Vildan, I'm not sure what is inaccurate in your files however, your database (I believe) should only be storing the word "Yes" if using multi-file upload or just the "ID#.ext" if using the mod for uploading a single record. The database should not be storing the location of the file on your local system.

You'll need to carefully doublecheck the modifications you've made to your files to make certain you've completed each step. If you run into problems, save your files as text files (html.txt for example) and upload to an area on your server where they can be viewed via the web. Reply to this post and include the URL where the file can be viewed.

~ Karen