Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Photo Upload Mod Problem

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [dsmiley] Photo Upload Mod Problem In reply to
Normally, you would ask your server host. It's likely that, if you have Perl installed, you have CGI.pm installed. I'm not exactly sure what you meant when you said it was on your own machine, but I'm going to assume you meant that you have it on a computer in your home and that the computer is a Windows sort of computer.

With those assumptions, find the directory where you installed Perl. If you used the ActiveState version, you should find CGI.pm in the lib directory. Or you could just do a search for the file.

The thing is, if I understand your problem correctly, the script never gets a chance to access CGI.pm. It doesn't run at all because there is some sort of error in the script itself which crashes it before it gets a chance to run. What that error might be, I haven't a clue.

JPD
----------------------------------------------------
JPDeni's DBMan-ual
How to ask questions the smart way.
Quote Reply
Re: [JPDeni] Photo Upload Mod Problem In reply to
Its a machine on my intranet...RedHat Linux 7.3 perl 5.6.0 it doesn;t look like the CGI.pm is loaded
Quote Reply
Re: [dsmiley] Photo Upload Mod Problem In reply to
You can go to http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePerl and download the most recent version of Perl for free. Looks like it works for whatever kind of system you have. I know it includes the CGI.pm library because I have it on my computer.

JPD
----------------------------------------------------
JPDeni's DBMan-ual
How to ask questions the smart way.
> >