Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Change password mod fixed

Quote Reply
Change password mod fixed
I finally figured out what was wrong with the change password mod. If you're using the old one, please pick up the new one! There are bad, nasty bugs in the old one that were hiding from me before. But I got out my bug spray and eradicated the little critters.

Please make the change, if you are using the old mod. If you don't, you'll be likely to lose some of your passwords.

Let me know if you have any problems at all with it.

------------------
JPD

Quote Reply
Re: Change password mod fixed In reply to
JPD -

I am trying to update the old "change password" mod that I have been using - after making all the changes that your new mod indicates - the DBman script no longer works.

I receive the following error:
"Premature end of script headers"

I have used all of your mods previously with no problems - and now it seems I can't get any of them to work lately. The only mod I am not currently using is the new user-friendly html.pl

Do you think that may have anything to do with it?

--------------
Donm
Quote Reply
Aaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I just had to do that. Smile

I don't know, Don. I'll write you some private mail and we'll see if we can't get it figured out.

------------------
JPD

Quote Reply
JPD -

Don't you just hate being the moderator with me around? :-) I know you will figure it out ! Hey, if things can be messed up - I can do it ! :-)
Quote Reply
Just another voice -- I made the mods -- from the new posting and the same problem -- db.cgi doesn't work --

I don't know where the bug fixes were -- I just restored the prior db.cgi and didn't restore the fixes to html.pl -- works now -- so it must be a problem in db.cgi.

Good luck finding the problems.
Quote Reply
Well, I don't think I made any changes to it, and I just installed it for Don and it works. Then again, I may have been "sleep-computing" last night and fixed something. Smile

But I retested the subroutine for syntax errors and I uploaded it again. Give 'er a shot.

------------------
JPD