<html>
<head>
<title>GFHS.net</title>
</head>
|; &html_footer; print qq|
</html>
|;
}

All I want it to show is the footer, anyway.

Then in db.cgi under the sub_main I did this -

# Main Menu. Check to see what the user requested, then, if he has permission for that
# request, do it. Otherwise send the user off to an unauthorized request page.
if ($in{'add_form'}) { if ($per_add) { &html_add_form; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'add_record'}) { if ($per_add) { &add_record; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'view_search'}) { if ($per_view) { &html_view_search; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'view_records'}) { if ($per_view) { &view_records; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'delete_search'}) { if ($per_del) { &html_delete_search; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'delete_form'}) { if ($per_del) { &html_delete_form; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'delete_records'}) { if ($per_del) { &delete_records; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'modify_search'}) { if ($per_mod) { &html_modify_search; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'modify_form'}) { if ($per_mod) { &html_modify_form; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'modify_form_record'}) { if ($per_mod) { &html_modify_form_record; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'modify_record'}) { if ($per_mod) { &modify_record; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'admin_display'}) { if ($per_admin) { &admin_display; } else { &html_unauth; } }
elsif ($in{'logoff'}) { &auth_logging('logged off') if ($auth_logging);
elsif ($in{'custom_page'}) { if ($per_view) { &html_custom_page; } else { &html_unauth; } } (-e "$auth_dir/$db_uid") and ($db_uid =~ /^[\A-Za-z0-9]+\.\d+$/) and unlink ("$auth_dir/$db_uid");
$auth_logoff ? (print "Location: $auth_logoff\n\n")

Yet when I upload it and everything it gives me this -

The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:
  • Open the gfhs.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
  • Click the [/url] Refresh[/url] button, or try again later.
  • Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
  • You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

What I want is when people log in (they HAVE to log in, no default) they're taken to that page, which is basically a second "home" page since right now I have the home page configured as frames.

I know it's something in the db.cgi file, because once I take out that part I bolded it works fine.

Help?
Quote Reply
Re: [Kortnee] Adding extra pages... In reply to
Not sure if this would work but you could try changing in db.cgi - sub main

($in{'login'})) { &html_home; }
else { &html_unkown_action; }

to:

($in{'login'})) { &html_custom_page; }
else { &html_unkown_action; }

You may also need to put <BODY> and </BODY> tags within your sub html_custom_page sub

If that doesn't work check out the FAQ noted below and view the threads under the category "Navigation" for other ideas.

Unoffical DBMan FAQ

http://creativecomputingweb.com/dbman/index.shtml/